- Putting your best content forward
- Finding YOU in your brand and what you offer
- Looking at your work more objectively
- Identifying the weaknesses in our work
- Finding a strong and consistent editing look to complete your photographs
- Understanding how other people are perceiving your work
- Building a strong price list
- Managing client expectations
- Workflow / from booking a client to order fulfillment
- Displaying and sharing your images
- Marketing yourself
- Legal stuff
- Creating accountability
- Open Forum Questioning - anything goes
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ATTEND?
The ticket price is $1200 per person for the two-day workshop (you will make it back in one wedding we help you book, promise). This includes your seat at the workshop, lunch, drinks, snacks and a bag of goodies for you to enjoy alongside the journey.
WHAT'S THE TIMES FOR EACH DAY?
The workshop goes from 10 am – 6 pm every day. Even though the formal teaching ends at 6pm, you have the option to join us for dinner & drinks on the final night. You are responsible for making your way to and from the event each day.
WHAT TO BRING?
Your laptop (not essential, but preferred), hard drives containing complete weddings, your pricing information and anything else you show to clients.
HOW TO BOOK IN?
A 50% retainer is due immediately in order to reserve your seat – the remainder 50% is due 4 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop. A final invoice will be sent out to you at this time.
If you purchase a seat and find you are in a position you are no longer able to attend, there are no refunds but you are welcome to sell your seat to another keen attendee.